With material costs increasing, profit margins decreasing and the battle for bids at an all-time high, construction contractors are looking for innovative ways to compete.
Motorola’s flexible portfolio of two-way radios and accessories offers a range of communication solutions that meet your unique needs and help you cut through the communication obstacles you face on a daily basis. Whether your operation involves general industrial construction, commercial and residential construction; infrastructure projects like roads, highways, bridges, and tunnels; or you are an electrical, plumbing, carpentry, or HVAC professional, Motorola has the right-sized and right-featured radio for your unique business. Each radio is designed to withstand the challenges of a construction site, including intrinsically safe radios that can operate in hazardous environments and rugged radios that can withstand weather extremes.
- Clear audio for noisy construction sites: With powerful speakers, audio output penetrates noisy construction sites, providing crisp, clear audio at any volume.
- Easy to carry and use: Lightweight, ergonomic design makes these radios comfortable to operate, even when wearing gloves.
- Rugged and durable: Designed to withstand rain and wind, exposure to salt fog, blowing dust on all surfaces, vibration, and extreme temperatures – all elements common to a construction site.
- Programmable option buttons: Customize your radio with choice of features such as changing the power level, scanning and channel monitoring.
- Options for range and coverage: CP Series radios are available in 2W UHF and VHF, 4W UHF, and 5W VHF models that offer you the range you need.
- Flexible battery choices: A full range of battery choices, along with rapid recharging capabilities, ensure your radios support long shifts, common at the construction site.
- Robust accessory portfolio: A variety of audio accessories, carry cases, dispatch tools, and rapid chargers enhance communications and improve the productivity of your work crew.
Motorola Analog Radios
Motorola Solutions’ analog two-way radios deliver the essential capabilities your team needs and the value you demand. They also provide things you might not expect, such as dedicated, licensed communication and a wider coverage area. So whether your people are on the job site or out in the field they can communicate more effectively and work more efficiently. All without breaking your budget.
Motorola Digital Radios
Digital Makes Two-Way Radio Communications Better
Better Call Quality
Audio - Digital applies error correction to eliminate noise and static and preserves voice quality over a greater range so users can hear what is being said crisp and clear. Use of the AMBE+2™ vocoder further improves speech transmission quality in noisy environments while achieving spectrum efficiency.
Coverage - Digital enables users to make more calls to more places. A digital signal stays strong and clear until it reaches its maximum range. There is no deterioration in the signal, providing greater usable range in areas where two-way communication was not possible in the past.
Better Call Management
Control - A common desire amongst analog radio users is to control who receives a message and avoid broadcasting messages to a wide group of listeners. Digital makes this possible with unique IDs assigned to each radio. A user can selectively call specific individuals or groups by selecting the radio ID(s) to direct a message only to those who need the information.
Digital Radio Benefits
- Range - Intelligible speech over a longer distance.
- Quality - Crisp and clear, even in fringe coverage areas.
- Capacity - Twice the capacity of analog radio in the same channel.
- Talk-Time - Up to 40% longer battery life than analog radio.
- Features - Increased opportunity for innovation.
DMR (MOTOTRBOTM) Radios
The MOTOTRBO two-way radio portfolio offers you a wide choice of devices, from simple voice-only models to feature-rich voice and data radios. All work together seamlessly to deliver advanced features to enhance your safety, productivity and efficiency.
MOTOTRBO Digital Radio System
Whether you need to put more workers on the system, ensure longer battery life to keep your team in contact throughout an extended shift, or need to access integrated data applications, MOTOTRBO enables a smooth, phased migration to digital technology.
The MOTOTRBO platform was designed with an Application Developer Program to allow user-focused applications to be produced. This enables each system to be customized to the needs of the user. Applications available include advanced location tracking applications; advanced signaling, such as a tilt switch for “man down”; telemetry control capabilities that remotely turn switches and devices on and off; data transmission applications that can transmit work orders, schedules and specifications; and computer-based dispatch and system monitoring applications.
No matter how large or small your enterprise, MOTOTRBO offers a wide range of systems specifically designed for your business – for the days ahead and the years beyond. You get the best of two-way radio with digital technology and enjoy integrated voice and data communication, increased capacity, enhanced features and exceptional voice quality, across the city and around the globe.
Benefit from solutions designed to fit your needs and strategies to be more productive, more efficient and more effective. Find the application to meet your specific needs and take your communications to the next level.
MOTOTRBO radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform. From discreet Bluetooth earpieces to efficient battery solutions, Motorola’s complete portfolio of accessories optimizes the performance of your MOTOTRBO radio. They are designed to help you perform your best, wherever you work, and unleash the power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
WAVE PTX Work Group Communications
Nothing Is Faster Than Push-To-Talk
Eliminate the barriers between devices, networks and locations, and let everyone be part of the conversation. WAVE PTX broadband push-to-talk enables employees on radios, smartphones, tablets, and laptops to communicate seamlessly with one another.
WAVE PTX App
Your network. Your team. Connected like never before. Unify team communications with WAVE PTX App. Enable instant push-to-talk communications across workgroups on any number of networks, devices, apps, cities and facilities for enhanced safety, efficiency and productivity. Plus, enjoy easy set-up, predictable costs and a flexible subscription model.
Brochures and Spec Sheets
WAVE Work Group Communications